COME WORK WITH US
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO OPEN POSITIONS
INTERMEDIATE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT/DESIGNER
Offices in the Colorado High Country – Eagle and Summit Counties, near Vail and Breckenridge – plus a new option to work remotely from Denver.
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or design, with 2 to 8+ years of experience working collaboratively with project teams?
- Are you detail-oriented, and do you enjoy hands-on involvement with a project from schematic design through construction documentation and into field observation on-site?
- Do you welcome the opportunity to work with clients, architects, consultants, and contractors?
- Are you ready to become a member of a great team of people who bring their energy and creativity to the work that we do together?
- Are you looking for a balanced life, with inspiring work and access to nature, sports, and recreation?
- Are you eligible to work in the United States? All applicants who are not US citizens must provide documentation of their visa type or work permit, including duration.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or design
- From 2 to 8+ years of experience in landscape architecture, design, or design-build, including some experience with high-end residential or resort projects
- Experience with all phases of design and project documentation, including construction details
- Competency with grading and drainage design, as well as civil/structural engineering coordination
- Understanding of construction processes, and ability to work through site issues as they arise
- Skill in hand-sketching and illustration is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Experience with Photoshop, SketchUp, and Lumion is a plus
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and visual — with clients, architects, consultants, and contractors
- Understanding and appreciation for providing a high-quality product and service to the client for all levels of projects
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Options
We believe in the quality of life and the importance of work-life balance. We offer options for flexible work schedules and locations, centred on our collaborative culture and commitment.
Ceres+ offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as being a great place to work. Compensation is based on level of experience and professional development.
- 2 to 5 years of experience
Starting at $55,000, commensurate with experience
- 5 to 8+ years of experience
Starting at $70,000, commensurate with experience
Our benefits include flexible work hours, a profit-sharing bonus program, paid time off, and health insurance including a Health Savings Account (HSA). To learn more, please contact [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY
Please use our online application to upload a digital resume and portfolio with representative samples of your work. Maximum PDF attachment size is 10MB. Please label each document to include your name and date.
We review submissions on a daily basis and contact individuals with whom we would like to move forward. No phone calls please.